Workshops for Your Group or Organisation
Quality nutrition education that moves far beyond “the 5 food groups”
Our most requested workshops
Unpacking the Lunchbox
Safe Food for Kids
Currently, due to Covid-19 we are only running online workshops. Contact us here to set one up for your organisation.
Please get in touch if you’d like to book an in-person workshop when restrictions have lifted.
(Kids Dig Food) presentations are well delivered, very informative and include great tips and realistic tools. In the past Deb has presented for our group in person but due to COVID-19 she seamlessly moved to a webinar presentation for us without losing any of the content or feeling from her delivery.
Cathy, Brisbane Multiple Birth Association Northside Inc, Aspley, May 2020
We have been booking Kids Dig Food workshops for many years now and find them informative and engaging. They help promote the importance of nutrition in a fun and exciting way. As a teacher, I have learnt new ways and new vocabulary to use with the children which has had very positive responses from the reluctant eater.
Jane, Kindergarten Teacher, The Springfield Anglican College, Springfield, May 2020
- Interactive, engaging, fun workshops
- Plenty of time for questions to be asked and answered
- Quality nutrition education that moves far beyond “the 5 food groups”
- Evidence-based and practical solutions for everyday feeding and eating challenges
- Help getting children curious about exploring new foods and learning foods skills
Are you ready to get feeding and meal times back on track?